Monday, September 8, 2008

Funyuns Make Me Smile, Socks Make Me Cry

Even though they are a Frito-Lay/Pepsico product, I don't usually buy Funyuns.



They are quite yummy - deep fried cornmeal with the flavor of onion rings. They just aren't very healthy so we don't get them often. However, Nicholas was grocery shopping with me and he somehow convinced me to buy a big bag of them (I always end up buying more groceries when he's with me!). He just loves Funyuns! Here he is with his "Funyun Smile":



Although he doesn't usually nap anymore, there are times that he just seems exhausted by the afternoon and you can tell that he needs to nap. This was one of those times. He was trying to pull off his socks and when it didn't come off on the first try, he had a bit of a melt down. Poor little guy!



1 comment:

Happy Campers said...

I have a picture like this of Reese totally frustrated with a little bowling game because the pins kept falling over, & he's just melting down sitting on the floor. I felt bad at first for taking a picture before I comforted him , but now I'm glad I have it....it's the perfect snapshot of Reese having a melt down! :)