Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Questions about the Easter Bunny

This morning, Nicholas asked, "How did the Easter Bunny get my Easter basket that I used for the egg hunt?" I was a little concerned about him catching on to this but I thought he would be too excited to realized that it was the same basket. But no, he remembered that he had used that basket for the egg hunt and now wanted to know how the Easter Bunny managed to get it and fill it with all of his goodies on Easter morning. I played dumb and asked him how he thought that might have happened. He said, "I know! He sent his baby bunny upstairs to get it because he knew that we would hear him if he went up to get it." Whew! Sounds good to me :) Next year the Easter Bunny will have a different basket though.

2 comments:

Happy Campers said...

Ahhh....the questions!! Smart kiddo! :)

spinning in our own direction said...

Hey we actually have the kids leave their decorated eggs in the basket the night before and the easter bunny take s them and hides them and fills the basket with goodies.. we also leave bunny dust aka: flour or powder sugar sprinkled all over the place. 9 iknow messy but fun) that answers all teh questions except how does he get in the house. We just say I dunno..